The Football Monologues

The Football Monologues are for two kinds of women. First are the girlfriends, wives, sisters, and mothers who know nothing about football but have to hear about it because their men are completely addicted. Next are the women who love football and are looking to connect with other cool women around the globe to discuss the players, the games, and the sport in general. STAY TUNED for bigger and better things because www.TheFootballMonologues.com is coming soon!

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

BEARS OFF TO THEIR BEST START IN 20 YEARS
Going into last night's game I thought for sure that Leinert was going to pull off this huge win against Chicago seeing as how this was the week of NFL upsets!! Before the game started my brother had mentioned that he needed Rex Grossman to do well if he is gonna win his fantasy football game this week. We then went on to discuss how I needed the Bears defense to help me win both of my leagues and that it shouldnt be a problem considering how well the Bears D have been playing lately.
"I've never played so bad and won a game like that," said the Bears quarterback, who threw four interceptions and lost two fumbles. "It was unbelievable."
So you can imagine with -6 fantasy points for Rex Grossman how the night turned out for my brother... not good! As for me, the fantasy gods were on my side in the second half when the defense decided to score two touchdowns with a third TD from the punt return. Neil Rackers is kicking himself (hopefully not too hard) as he thinks about his game-losing missed field goal. I am now 5-1 in both of my fantasy football leagues... huge comeback from last season where i sat in last place all season long!!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home